Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Julia Ann

Julia in Ivanovo, Russia. Fall, 2005

Today is Julia's 10th birthday. It is the third birthday she has celebrated with our family. Julia is a kind, caring young lady. She loves animals, her family and friends, jumping on the trampoline, gymnastics, hip hop dance and just has a joy about life. She has such spirit and wants to participate in everything. (thanks, Christine, for sending me this picture)
Julia, I love you very much and am very thankful you have come into my life. You bring our family so much joy and enthusiasm. Happy Birthday!!
Love,
Mom


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA!!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure what happened to the other comment but I said that we all love you so much and are so thankful that God blessed OUR family with YOU!!

Kaylee and Kylee adore you. We all love your sweet, lively, loving spirit!!

Can't wait to see you in 2 days!!

Anonymous said...

We were just going to call, but realize it's "going to bed time." So we just sang to ourselves. We'll do the real thing tomorrow night.

Love,

Aunt Linda and Uncle Tom

Anonymous said...

We were just going to call, but realize it's "going to bed time." So we just sang to ourselves. We'll do the real thing tomorrow night.

Love,

Aunt Linda and Uncle Tom

kaitlyn said...

Happy birthday Juju!! I can't believe you're 10!

I love you and I can't wait to see you on Friday:)

Nick said...

JULIA! I love you so much! You are amazing...and you CRACK ME UP. I am looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW and then this summer.

junglemama said...

I knew this picture looked familiar! :) Happy Birthday Julia!

Annie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA. You are my best friend. Nastya

Anonymous said...

Julia:

We had so much fun with you this past weekend!!! I love you!

Ok Karen, I am sure that you are tired tonight so we will give you until tomorrow to post Graduation photos!!! ha ha

Love you all

msufan56 said...

Julia,

I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. It is no doubt to me that God had you planned for our family from the very beginning of time. You are so much fun - as Nick said you CRACK ME UP!! ("What am I suppossed to do for three hours - knit?"). I also love the way you are so full of joy all the time. You have taught me how to see joy in everything. Our family has been greatly blessed by you.

You are very special.

Love,

Dad