Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nicholas John

My first born son is 20 years old today! He is no longer a teenager! It is his golden birthday.. 20 on the 20th!. On the birthday card we got him it said "You have a great sense of humor and your strong beliefs and positive attitude inspire everyone around you." Those words are so true about you. We are so proud of the man you are and wish you the happiest of birthdays!

Thank you for always making me smile when I talk to you. I miss you very much and can't wait to see you next weekend!

Love,
Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!

We love you so much and connot believe that you are 20 already! I remember when you were born and I came to stay with you mom and dad and Kait. Wow......

You are an inspiration to us all and we love you so much!!

We will call you later!

XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

Is he the cutest or what!!!!

msufan56 said...

I love this picture of Nick. He was such a cute and rambunctious little boy. He has grown up to be such a special young man.

Nick, I'll always treasure the fun times I had (and still have) with you. Movie nights were so much fun with my "movie buddy". We saw everything the first weekend it came out. I loved watching you play cello, make your TV shows and express your strong political views. Our trips to New York when you were 11 and the Grand Canyon when you were 18 will always be burned into my positive memory bank. You are a very special person.

You have been such a great son, brother, cousin, grandson, friend and newphew.

Happy Birthday!!

Love,

DAD

kaitlyn said...

Aww cute little Nicky!!

Nick-- it was such a blessing to spend time with you yesterday on your birthday! You are an awesome brother. I love you!
-kait

Karen Combes said...

I almost called him "Nicky" in the post. That is who he is in the photo....Nicky! What a special boy!