Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spring Photos

We have had a fun, busy Spring so far. I decided to post a variety of pictures from a few May events. Kaitlyn with her friends from Michigan after their camping trip.
Jess, Kendra, Sarah, Kaitlyn and Julie
Julia is playing fastpitch softball for the first time.
This is before her first at-bat. She walked.
Julia in the field. She is really enjoying this!
We celebrated Nick and Julia's birthdays at Clauddaugh Irish Pub.
The restaurant is on the river.
Mike and Kaitlyn at the restaurant.
Waiting for our food.
After dinner, we walked across the bridge to the Ohio side of the river. It was a beautiful night and we spent time by the river.
It looks like Julia is falling in the Ohio River. Mike is holding on tight.
JuJu at the River.
A few "artsy" photos of the boys.
Nick...I miss that boy!
Last artsy shot.
Tim is now taller than Kaitlyn and I!
Boys will be boys!
The four Combes Kids sitting on top of the steps.
We made a fun memory for our only weekend with all four kids home this summer.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them!!! The kids and the pictures!!!

junglemama said...

What a great bunch of kids, Karen! Yeah for summer!

Annie said...

Your family always seems to have so much fun - it is those wonderful, sweet kids of yours (to say nothing about two great parents)!

kaitlyn said...

I love those pictures mom! They capture the fun of the past few weeks. I especially like the last one of the four of us, I didn't know you took that.
Miss you!
-Kait

Anonymous said...

Karen,

Great pictures and post. Thanks for capturing the family time from the last two weeks.

I feel blessed to have such a special and loving family.

Love,

Mike

Nick said...

i love these pictures!!!! that was a fun week and a half I was home. I am loving Germany but I miss all of you a lot. keep posting pictures from the summer!

Anonymous said...

Nick-
I will post photos from our weekend in Rochelle when I get back to Cincinnati!

Love,
Mom

Annie said...

When I was looking at the photos from Kristyn's orphanage I was amazed! I knew that little girl! Anchise is being adopted by one of my web-acquaintances! Isn't it a small world? She looks like an amazingly adorable child.