Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Carvin'

Today we went to Turpin Farms to pick out pumpkins. We had a beautiful day! Tim commented that if Julia was our only child, this photo would make a great Christmas card.

Julia loves "horsies" as she calls them! She got to ride one and she loved this!
She also got to do the tower. Tim did it first but I had the camera with me and missed that photo =-(
Once back home we carved them. A Combes Family Tradition.
Mike's friend, Benjamin, is in the chair next to Tim. He's in Mike's men's Bible Study. He came up and had dinner with us.
One day later this week, I'll post photos of the completed pumpkins.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT photos!! We had snow on the day that you had on sweatshirts!!

Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT photos!! We had snow on the day that you had on sweatshirts!!

Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

sorry about 2 comments!!

kaitlyn said...

FUN! I was wondering if you guys had carved pumpkins yet. Going to Uncle John's Cider Mill and then carving pumpkins was always one of my favorite traditions.

How'd the pumpkins turn out? And what are Tim and Julia going to be for Halloween?!

Karen Combes said...

Tim got one of those "gorry" masks that will bleed. I'm not a fan, but oh well. Julia is going to wear her Russian dress and go as a Russian Girl! I'll take photos

I miss Uncle Johns! Especially the cider!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I remember Uncle Johns too from one time when we were up there!! I recently saw the photos from there!!

Annie said...

I took Zhen and Nastya to Andy T's. But - boy! - it was COLD. Maybe it's a bit warmer where you are.

Nick said...

haha that does look like a christmas card if we had 1 child. that is hilarious.