Friday, January 23, 2009

Flashback Friday

A walk down memory lane....dedicated especially to Kaitlyn! At the "glorious Pantages Theatre" in Toronto. We are going to see Phantom of the Opera. It was a Spring Break trip we took when Kaitlyn was 8 and Nick was 5.
Kaitlyn and her two brothers! Kaitlyn is 10; Nick 8 and Tim 1.
This is where you could find Kaitlyn almost all the time. She loved to read and write. She was especially into reading Babysitters Club books. We even took her to meet the author.
Lovely Aunt Linda. She took these two on a train ride to Florida. Kaitlyn 10; Nick 8.
Kaitlyn's first time to Disney World! She was 3 and a half.

Tacquamenaon Falls in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Me, Kaitlyn, Nick, Kait's friend, Cori, Mike and Tim in the carrier.
Summer of '96.
Kaitlyn and Nicky. He was such a big baby. Love her eyes in this photo.
Kaitlyn loved to "help me" do the dishes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is julia writing!!! I like the pics!!!

Anonymous said...

This was a great walk down memory lane for me. It nearly made me cry - tears of happiness for a great family and a great daughter.

Love you Kaitlyn!!!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.....I have tears to.....it literally seems like just yesterday!! It was all that reading she did as a kid that made her so smart! How old was she in the photo of her reading?

I LOVE the last one...reminds me of one I have of her making cookies with me when she was about that age!!

Kaitlyn, just look what gorgeous kids you and Michael will have!!

I love you and I miss you so much!!

Karen Combes said...

The pix of her reading was taken right after Tim was born, so she was 9.5! It does seem like yesterday! She was such a delight!

Annie said...

I like the last one - and it fits so well with her own photo of her Christmas baking! Makes me think I'd better get Nastya into the kitchen!