Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


I am sorry that I have not kept this blog as up-to-date as I would like. I will try harder in the new year. The last six weeks have been a whirlwind, with Thanksgiving, the wedding of Kaitlyn and Michael, Christmas shopping, surgery, more Christmas celebrations, then Christmas Day. We traveled to Rochelle, IL, for Christmas to be with my extended family. My mom and sisters and their wonderful families live there. My dad came up from Auburn, IL, for a night and we were able to spend some time with him, too. His wife, Connie, could not make the trip. She could use some prayers for her back. She is in a lot of pain.


I will do better in 2009!


Happy New Year
Karen

4 comments:

junglemama said...

Happy New Year! I am going to hold you to it!

Annie said...

We miss you and your wonderful family! I hope there is a blessed year ahead for you!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you all over the past month or so!!

Have fun with Emma there!!

We love you!

Salzwedel Family said...

That does sound like a whirlwind! Happy New Year Combes family.