Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Celebrating "Gotcha Day"

Julia has been in our family for two years on March 31. Last year we started a tradition of taking her to Chuch E Cheese's. This year we celebrated early with her cousins. They are visiting from Illinois. We are having a great time just being together. Back: Kelsey, Tim and Haley
Front: Julia, Kaylee and Kylee
Mike enjoying himself. Go Spartans!

Karla, Kelly and Karen
The Three Girls

Kelsey and Julia ~ Twins
Kaylee Ann Brown
Kylee Marie Brown
Happy Gotcha Day, Julia. We are very blessed to have you in our family! I love you.

5 comments:

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Happy Gotchya Day, Julia! What a fun way to celebrate!

Fun times in Ohio! Glad you guys are enjoying your visit!

Karla and Kelly, I am sure your sister would allow you to use her computer to post on your blogs, as well. Hint, hint!!

Love,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

We are having so much fun!!

Colleen....I posted on my blog, just for you!!

Tomorrow back to reality :-(

We miss you Kait and Nick!! It's not the same without you!

msufan56 said...

Julia,

Happy Gotcha Day. You are such a special person and you are a PBS kid (pretty, brave and smart). I love you so much and I'm so thankful to God for bringing you to our family.

Love, hugs (and maybe someday kisses),

Dad

Anonymous said...

happy gotcha day julia i had so much fun we go t home about 3:40
love ya
kelsey

Annie said...

That's hard to believe! Anastasia misses Julia so much. The other day she came in from school, stood at my desk, and suddenly burst out crying, tears and all - "I want JULIA! She is my only real friend." And while we all know Anastasia is dramatic, this was absolutely genuine. I felt so sad for her. But it looks like you had spring break this week! Too bad for us - ours, as you'll remember - begins week after next.