Thursday, March 6, 2008

happy birthday kaitlyn!!!


Today is Kait's 22nd birthday! I can't believe that it has been 22 years since I held that beautiful girl in my arms! People used to tell me how fast time would "fly." I did believe them, I thought, but now that I'm living it, I just can't get over that it seems like yesterday she was a brand new baby!


I love you so much, Kait! I am so proud of the woman you are! I am so thankful to call you friend, too. Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn!
Love,
Mom


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew that since you just got home, there would be a blog about the wonderful and beautiful Kaitlyn!!

You are an amazing young lady Kait and loved by so many. I still remember your first birthday party in Evanston and it was a beautiful March day....I cannot believe how fast you have grown up.....WOW!!

God is truly blessing you and I am so proud to call you my niece and friend!!!

Love you sooo much!
Karla

PS...Karen you look great in that picture!! Of course, so does Kait

Anonymous said...

P.S.S You two look so much alike!!! Look at your smiles, cheeks, mouth and eyes!!!

Karen Combes said...

Karla ~ you know me so well! I couldn't let this day pass without wishing Kait a happy birthday.

It's Gonna Be Me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAITLYN!

Love,
Colleen

msufan56 said...

Kaitlyn,

I'm glad you had such a nice birthday!! Mom told me you had a great time at Olive Garden.

The day you were born was so special. And you continue to be VERY SPECIAL person to this day. I am proud that you are my daughter.

Love,

Dad