Sunday, March 9, 2008

Nick Blogs Again

HELLO ALL! It is Nick blogging again. I just got back from Cincinnati a little bit ago. I had a great Spring Break there. It was awesome relaxing and spending time with family. Last night we went to the Hofbraeuhaus in Newport...that was great. Loved the German atmosphere and German food. On the way home today I stopped in Ann Arbor and had dinner with Kaitlyn at Paneera Breads (my fav. way of spelling it). Or as Emma calls it... Pantera. haha...yeah...we like to screw up words purposefully. We had a great meal and chat. I had a LOT of coffee throughout the day...I am WIRED. I guess thats better than being wiped out. Well....I got about two months left of school. I can do it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick:

So glad to hear that you made it home safely! You and Emma are dorks but we all know that already!!

Love you!

Karen Combes said...

Nick!

It is so fun to be around you! You are one positive person! I miss you already. Glad you made it home safely and I love you!
Mom

Annie said...

For some reason this weekend I was trying to think of "Panera" and COULD NOT - so I substituted "Pandemic" and my husband knew immediately what I meant!

msufan56 said...

Nick,

It was so nice to have you home. You are so positive and so much fun. I miss you already!!

Love,

Dad

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Karen:

I know that I have no room to talk but POST ALREADY!! ha ha