Friday, August 15, 2008

Stay Away Fay

I have an urgent prayer request. Hurricane Fay is currently over the Dominican Republic and bearing down on Haiti. It's suppossed to hit Haiti in the morning. This would prevent Karen and Kaitlyn's flight from leaving. Karen called today and said that Kaitlyn wants to come home so bad. Please pray that Fay slows down enough to allow Karen and Kaitlyn's flight to get out. Also pray that this hurricane is a mild one and does not cause any damage, pain or suffering to anyone.

Thanks for your prayers,

Blessings and love to all,

Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike:

Rod, Mom, Kelly and I just read this. We will be praying....

Please keep us posted.

Love you
Karla

Anonymous said...

I wasn't even aware of Hurricane Fay. Oh my gosh, I will sure keep watch on the Weather Channel for updates. Let us know what you are hearing. I'm sure you are ready to have Kaitlyn and Karen home. What time is their flight supposed to leave Haiti?
Margaret