Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nick's Random Eight Things

Here are my random eight things!

1. I have shook hands with Dick Cheney and John McCain.
2. I have met a plethora of famous people: Aaron Carter, Diana DeGarmo, Magic Johnson, Ice Cube, Kelly Ripa, Regis Philbin, MANY Real World cast members, MANY Survivor cast members, JENNIFER HUDSON (pride myself on that one...she is a grammy award winner), Kimberley Locke.
3. I have been on the Dr. Laura show.
4. I have been to 8 countries (Canada, Russia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Liechtenstein, The Netherlands)
5. I have never skipped a class in college yet (despite for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving this year, which half of the class was gone anyway)
6. I speak German. Kannst du Deutsch? Oder muss ich auf Englisch sprechen? Wenn du mich verstehst, dann kannst du Deutsch. Gut gemacht!
7. I love to fall down. I find it hilarious when people fall down, and if you fall down in front of me, I will laugh. It is my goal to get tapped by a Bus or a semi one day. Not to get hurt from it, just tapped and fall down.
8. The worst thing that could ever happen to me would be to be stuck out in the ocean without anyone else and far away from land. Sea animals freak me out.

I think those are the most random eight things.

11 comments:

Karen Combes said...

Nick:

You made me laugh out loud. BUT, as your mother, you have me FREAKED out about your desire to be "tapped by a bus or a SEMI one day' just to fall down???? Are you CRAZY? (Wait, I know that answer ;-)

I feel priviledged that I traveled with you to each of the countries that you have visited! I love you and am so proud of you.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Nick:

You are tooo funny!! I want to hear more about Jennifer Hudson!!

I am also concerned about #7!!!! Dont' do it!!!

Love you
Karla

Annie said...

Dr. Laura! That's amazing!!!

msufan56 said...

Nick,

Very cool items. You are such a neat person and I'm proud to be your father.

I think your fear of being stuck in the middle of the ocean comes from all the times when you were little and I used to put you in the raft in the Atlantic Ocean. I would then swim out with you in the raft and then push it away from me towards the middle of the ocean and tell you that you were headed to England. You would get so freaked out even though I only pushed you about 10 feet away from me. (Good think you didn't call social services on me.)

I love you.

Mike

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Combes family, you crack me up! Nick, you might be afraid of a sea urchin, but you want to take on a semi-truck to "fall down!" ~LOL~ I am sorry your dad abused you in the ocean so long ago. If it helps at all, I would have saved you!

Thanks for the laugh today, guys!
Colleen

Karen Combes said...

BTW, what are you saying in German?

Nick said...

I said "Can you speak German? Or do I need to speak in English? IF you understand me, then you can speak German. Good job!"

Anonymous said...

What about Jennifer Hudson.....you are tooo funny!

kaitlyn said...

HAHAH nick you crack me up. Did you notice dad said "cool items" haha

Anonymous said...

Is that an inside joke Kait?? ha ha

Anonymous said...

Nick you are so funny! Don't hurt yourself! What would I do with out one of my crazy cuz? Just kidding! I love you so much
Your future crazy cuz,
Haley!

you emma and kait are my idols!

and kory!