Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update from Nick

Hello everyone!

Winter Break has been going great so far. We have not been doing much. I usually wake up at like 9:30 and then drink coffee/read/and talk to Kaitlyn. It has been nice relaxing and spending time with family. Today we went Christmas shopping. I am all finished shopping! Woohoo. Timmy taught our family a card game called KEMPS. We have been playing it a lot after dinner. It is so much fun! Rochelle people- we will teach it to you when we come!

Tomorrow night some of us are seeing a christmas play at our church called Awaited. We will see it as a whole family on Sunday morning. It should be pretty good!

Remember: JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
~Psalm 139:14

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nick.... great update. Thanks too for calling me. The dentist went well :-)

Kait....sounds like we will be playing cards...get it??

Love you all

PS Have you guys seen Alvin and the Chipmunks yet?

Karen Combes said...

No, we haven't seen Alvin yet! We need to see it soon!

Feliz Navidad....let's play cards.

Anonymous said...

It is very cute!!!

Feliz Navidad!!!! Is Kemps an easy game!

Karen Combes said...

KEMPS is a WILD game! Very fun and loud....especially if you play with the Combes family! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to learn how to play KEMPS. It sounds like fun!! Wish you were coming sooner! Uncle Edward is not feeling well--strep throat--so we are hoping to still be able to get together with the Hickey clan tomorrow night. I'm hoping he feels better by then!
TTYL
Kelly

Anonymous said...

teach me how to play when you come

msufan56 said...

Haley,

We will teach you, but beware that Tim and I are the greatest team in the history of KEMPS and we cannot be beat. We beat the rest of the family so bad, that they will no longer let us be partners.

I can hardly wait to see you, Kelsey, Emma, Kory, Keily and Kaley when we get to Rochelle.

Get prepared for a KEMPS. It's not a game for Tim and I - it's a WAR!!

Love, hugs and kisses,

Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

Nick,

I would love to be sitting at the kitchen table with you sipping a Chai Tea Latte. Give Kaitlyn a hug.

Love,

Linda

P.S. You are wonderfully made!

Anonymous said...

Bring it on Mike and Tim!