Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday! I just want everyone to know how blessed I am to have married my best friend and true love. He is a great husband, awesome father and just a great person. I love you, Mike, and hope you have a fantastic birthday! Mike at the Hard Rock Cafe in Moscow next to a guitar of his favorite group, The Guess Who
Mike and Kaitlyn


with Nick

with Tim





Enjoying Russian Tea on the train to Ivanovo














The moment Mike met his new daughter, Julia!




Happy Birthday, Michael!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike:

We emailed you earlier but we wanted to add our wishes here too!!

Happy Birthday to a great husband, dad, brother, son and brother in law!! You make life fun!

We love you!
Rod, Karla, Kory, Emma, Kaylee and Kylee

msufan56 said...

Karen,

Thanks so much for the nice post. You kind words and great family pictures have made me feel loved and honored. Thank you!!

I love you so much.

Mike