Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Daddy-Daughter Dance
Happy Valentine's Day to all our friends and family. Mike and Julia went to the dance on February 1. I remember when Kaitlyn was too old to attend the dance and Mike was so bummed about this. He was disappointed that at last year's dance he would be already in Cincinnati working. Nick stepped up and went as Julia's date. (thanks, Nick)
Mike enjoys spending one on one time with each of our kids. Julia has been really warming up to her daddy lately and it is so cool to see. Mike just adores her and I can tell Julia adores him. I've recently been telling her that "I can tell how much you love Daddy." She playfully just smiles.
Love to all our family and friends!
Karen


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Julia sure fits right in!

Mike is such a great Dad to all his kids!

Hugs

Annie said...

Very cute, Miss Julia!

msufan56 said...

Karen, thanks for posting this picture. I sure do love Julia. This is a special picture to me.

Love,

Mike

kaitlyn said...

That's such a cute picture! I used to love the daddy-daughter dance! It's fun having your picture taken, too. Did you two do a lot of dancing?

msufan56 said...

Kaitlyn,

Kaitlyn, I remember the fun daddy-daughter dances we attended together. It was so special to me.

Julia and I danced a couple of songs, but Julia danced mostly with her friends. They had a ball dancing and hugging each other. It was a fun night.

Love,

Dad