Thursday, November 29, 2007

8 random things about Karen

I was tagged by Karla to tell eight random things about me. I'll try to think of eight.

1. I have lived at 19 different addresses.

2. Regis Philbin once interviewed me to take the place of Kathie Lee Gifford.

3. I parasailed on my honeymoon.

4. I had a cameo in the movie Spring Break.

5. I have been to Haiti five times....and can hardly wait to go back.

6. I was an ACE certifed aerobic instructor.

7. My favorite full time job was working at Donley Elementary in East Lansing as a Paraprofessional.

8. I once was the part-time Children's Ministry Director at our church. (not my fav job)


I tag Mike, Kait, Nick and Annie.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were very good and interesting!!! I love #2....AGAIN, you made me laugh out loud!!!!

Hugs
Karla

msufan56 said...

Karen,

I guess your husband didn't even make your top 8. Wah, wah.

Signed,

Invisible in the Nati
Your Husband (Mike in case you forgot).

msufan56 said...

Karen,

I guess your husband didn't even make your top 8. Wah, wah.

Signed,

Invisible in the Nati
Your Husband (Mike in case you forgot).

Karen Combes said...

Hmmm....I don't really think of my handsome, adorable, smart, supportive husband as "random." The list he would be on is "8 Best Things In My Life."
Signed,
Karen in the Nati

Annie said...

2. Regis Philbin once interviewed me to take the place of Kathie Lee Gifford.
4. I had a cameo in the movie Spring Break.

WHAT?????

I desire further information. :)

moosette said...

Great fun!! I especailly love #7!! Brought tears to my eyes. WE MISS YOU!!!
Love you tons!!
Pam

junglemama said...

What interesting things! I really like Phil. :)