Monday, October 8, 2007

Julia's Gems

Julia had some great lines this weekend. I thought I would share them with you:

On Friday, Karen and I were telling Julia that we were going to go on a date on Saturday to celebrate our 24th Wedding anniversary. Julia complained, "Oh you guys go on dates all the time." I replied, "What are you talking about, we haven't been on a date since we got to Cincinnati." Julia responded, "Well, you had all that time before Kaitlyn was born to go on dates."

On Friday, we were good naturedly trying to urge Julia to tell us she loved us (she still has trouble with this, which we understand). Timmy was there and we told her that Timmy says he loves us. Julia replied, "Well, that's easy for him. He's biologic to you."

On Saturday, Julia and I went on a four mile bike ride in the 90 degree heat. At the end of the bike ride, we were both tired. Julia says, "That was a good workout." I replied, "Yes, that was a great workout." Julia responded, "Good thing. You really needed it."

She sure keeps us laughing.

Love, hugs and kisses,

Dad (Mike)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike:

I am sitting here laughing out loud!! Thanks for sharing.....

kaitlyn said...

HAHAH I am too! Cracking up. Gotta love that girl

Nick said...

HAHAHAH i am busting out! i love those lines!!!!!!!!! "you really needed it"hahah

Annie said...

After reading Kaitlyn's post about Haiti, and being near tears with sadness, I am now laughing... Quite a power-packed blog you people have!
:)