Thursday, October 18, 2007

Praise God - Kaitlyn is Feeling Better

I received the following e-mail from Karen this morning. As you can see Kaitlyn is feeling better. Praise God and thanks to all of you who said prayers for her. I was worried about her getting some sort of stomach virus or infection in a third world country. But God is great and answered our prayers.

Hi Mike:First of all, Kaitlyn is feeling better. Yesterday her stomach was still queasy so she didn't eat much, but this morning she took a Cliff bar downstairs because she felt like eating. Hurray! I am so glad she feels better. Thanks for praying.I will not be able to post on the blog any more because Gail, who brought her laptop, left this morning. The computer at the Methodist House is very slow (it took me 25 min. to get the screen up to write this email). Last night the internet was down, so I could not write. It is hard to get computer time, too! ha! Yesterday we spent the day at the orphanage with the kids. It was fun. Nothing very exciting to report. Today we go to the orphanage at 8am and then to the Baptist Mission at 11am. Should be a good day. I'm looking forward to seeing Alixson this morning. Well, there is a line for this computer and I need to go! I love all of you and miss you very much!!!Love,Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best news I have heard all day!

Thanks Mike!
Karla

Nick said...

i am so glad kaitlyn is feeling better!