Monday, September 24, 2007

All Wedding Photos

Julia bowling at the Rehearsal Dinner. She's holding her gift bag, too.
Kelsey and Emily

Haley and Emily

My Aunt Rosemary, the grandmother of the bride (holding the marriage certificate).


My cousin, Connie - the Mother of the Bride.

The Wedding Attendants: Haley, Emily, Julia and Kelsey

The Flower Girls: Kaylee and Kylee

Dad and Connie before we did the WAVE.

Mike and I having fun.

Rod and Kaylee dancing.

Kaylee and Kylee talking to Karla (or trying to get her on the dance floor).

The bride, Melissa, with Julia!



2 comments:

kaitlyn said...

Aww those are so cute! Sister and cousins - you all look beautiful in your dresses! It looks like you guys had a fun time.

Where are the pictures of Timothy though? We all need to see how handsome he looked!

Karen Combes said...

I'll see if I can find one when he had on his nice clothes. ha! He did look very handsome!
Mom