Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Anniversary Karen

Karen,

I want to wish you a Happy 24th Wedding Anniversary!! I am so lucky to be married to my best friend and true love all in one. In our 24 years we have had many blessings and a few down times - I'm just glad I was able to go through it all with you.

Thanks for your warm smile, for being fun, your corny jokes, your faith, your constant prayers, your support, your unconditional love, your wisdom, your love of traveling, listening to my sports and music discussions like you are really interested, being a beer and pizza girl, your great mothering and for being an awesome wife.

I love you so much.

Happy Anniversary,

Mike

PS: If you could just give me more than a sliver of the bed at night, you would be perfect.

Signed,

Fallen off the Edge In Cincinnati

1 comment:

Karen Combes said...

Mike:

WOW! What a surprise! I love you so much, too! Thanks for the beautiful red roses. They were just delivered! To quote an Amy Grant song, "Baby, I'm the lucky one!"

Happy Anniversary and I love you so much!!!

Love,
Karen

ps Can't promise more of the king sized bed! You might still be fallin' off the edge.