Sunday, September 2, 2007

Fireworks


We are going to the river tonight to watch the fireworks. I hope it's fun. It is another HOT day here...around 90. The forecast for the next couple days is back in the 90's! Is it cooler in Michigan? The evenings have been cooler, so that is nice.


Julia gave me a make-over this afternoon. It looks good. I gave her one, too.
Kaitlyn....still can't believe we got all your things in the car! How is Fiona??? Hope she is doing well. I was praying for you during church this morning. Let me know how it went. Glad that you and Nick are together.
Tomorrow Tim, Julia and I are going to Kings Island. Dad is working so he can take Friday off for Julia's Hearth Cath. T&J want to go just the park....we'll see. You know how much I LOVE Boomerang Bay! ha!
Okay, well better get chuggin'. I miss you guys!!! We all do, but know that you are doing what you are suppose to be doing!
Nick, I loved what you wrote about what God is teaching you. This morning Josh, the drummer, talked about God's love and how God loves each of us more than anyone else does. Does that make sense? God will pursue us because He loves us so much!
I love our family!Check Spelling
Mom/Karen


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim,

I just wanted to say Hi. I'm on Harry Potter #4 in my quest to catch up with the rest of the world. I'm enjoying them. Each one gets better in my opinion.

I hope your football season is satisfying for you in as many ways as possible. I'm proud of your efforts and dedication.

I miss you so much. We need Barnes and Noble time!

Love,

Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Juila,

Hellooooooooo! This is your aunt in Michigan. We are having a croquet tournament with your cousin Brad and his girlfriend Liz this weekend. Wish you could be here.

How is school? Is you teacher like Mrs. Graven or is he/she very different?

Love you and miss you so much,

Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Karen,

Hope you are well! I think of you almost every day and hope that the new life in Cincinnati is satisfying.

Love you lots,

Linda