Monday, September 24, 2007

A Golden Day


Happy Anniversary to my BEST FRIEND!
You have made these last 24 years an adventure. I am blessed to call you my husband and I love you so much. We have experienced many of life's ups and downs together: miscarriage, many moves, death of your dad, divorce in our families, cancer, adoption, traveling, buying our first home (and four more since then), laughing, and just having fun together. I can't wait to see what's in store for the next 24!
Love,
Karen

4 comments:

kaitlyn said...

Mom & Dad-

Happy Anniversary!! 24 years - wow. I love you two SO much and I love the awesome team you make together. Do you get to go out tonight? Tell T he's babysitting and go do something fun:)

I LOVE YOU
--Kait

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to two beautiful human beings. We are happy to share family with you.

Love,

Linda and Tom

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Mike & Karen!! Hope you two were able to get out tonight!! It sure was a fun weekend--it was so nice seeing you guys! The pics are so good! Thanks for posting them!
Kelly

msufan56 said...

Karen,

Thanks for the nice post and the great picture.

Love,

Mike