Monday, September 3, 2007

Pictures from Claddagh







Those are my pictures from Claddagh! That was a fun night. I will hopefully take pictures of my house today and post them. It has been SO crazy ever since I got here (in a good way, mostly), but today I have nothing planned and it sounds like heaven. It was a lot of fun with Nick here! My favorite was on Saturday night, we walked around campus and got ice cream. We went to the diag, and Nick fell 3 times right in front of groups of people. It was hilarious! Last night we had a house meeting, then half of us organized the kitchen and half went outside to clean up around the outside of the house. Things are looking great around here. Julie came over and she said, "This doesn't feel like a college house, this feels like a home." It really does. I love it! I hope you all have a good labor day. Talk to you soon.

-kait-

No comments: