Saturday, September 1, 2007

Football Saturday

Hey family! Turns out I can pick up the wireless internet from a nearby church, so I don't have to wait till Tuesday to go online:) At 10, I will be headed towards the stadium for the craziness of the first football Saturday. Jess, Vanessa, and I are going early to watch the band, because Julie made the drumline this year and they play outside the stadium at 10:30. I'm so excited to watch Julie! Tim, I will think of you when I see all those drummers!
Last night Jess, Kendra, and I went to an outdoor restaurant/bar called Dominic's, where they serve Sangria in mason jars hehe. We had lots of fun just talking and hanging out. They are really great friends who I can be myself with.. such a blessing.
My room is all set-up now because they delivered my desk yesterday. It looks good! I will take pictures sometime in the next few days and post them on here so you can see what it all looks like. My house is soo nice. I can't wait for Nick to see it today. There is a nice spot for him to sleep on my floor tonight. Yay!
Well I better go get ready for the day. I love you guys! Update soon!
Love,
kait

No comments: