Monday, June 16, 2008

I Saw Karen

I was able to see Karen in ICU for about 20 minutes at 5:30pm. She was doing remarkably well. This morning when I asked the doctor about seeing her tonight, he said I could go see her, but she probably would be very out of it and not even remember the conversation. Although she may not remember it later, she was very clear thinking and responsive during my visit. Karen has always been a very strong person and a quick healer. After her cesarians, Karen was always back on her feet and moving around very quickly. She's one tough cookie.

I get to see her in another two hours than that's it for the night. I'll post after my last visit and let you know how Karen is doing.

Thanks again for all your prayers and please keep them coming!!

Love,

Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen and Mike, our prayers and thoughts are with you--we love you much--GOD IS LOVE---dad and connie