Thursday, June 19, 2008

Uncle Rod is Fifty!!!!!

Rod Brown is 50 years old today. Besides being a White Sox fan, he is a GREAT guy. For those of you who don't know Rod, he is the husband of Karen's sister Karla. He is the proud father of Kory, Emma, Kaylee and Kylee. Here are the top 10 reasons we love Rod:

10. Extremely nice man who genuinely cares about people.
9. A Christian man with a wonderful heart for God.
8. Finest looking yard in state of Illinois.
7. Even better than Karen at corny jokes.
6. One of few people who can put Timmy in his place.
5. A very loving husband and father.
4. He loves his Buffalo Bills and Chicago White Sox.
3. Nations kindest, nicest and friendliest postal worker.
2. Has second best tan in nation next to Gramma Mary.
1. Two words - Rod Burgers!!

Happy Birthday Rod!! We love you.

Mike and Karen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your top 10 reasons why we love Rod. I agree 100%. I sure hit the jackpot with son-in-laws. Hey, how's Karen doing this morning? Mom

kaitlyn said...

happy birthday, uncle rod!! I hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday To my favorite uncle Rod I hope you have a good day
love
Kelsey

Anonymous said...

rod....rod....rod! lets just say i dont no if i could live with that man! he is so amazing! he can always put a smile on my face! i love him! hes a great uncle! i agree with grandma we did luck out on such nice and kind uncles! mike and rod! i love you guys!

happy birthday rod!

Nick said...

happy birthday rod (big brown)!!!! you rock!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the kind words.(You are all just being nice in case I draw your name at Christmas time) With a family like this, every day is special(even if I am now officially an old fart). Karen, keep up the good work. I know you will be back on your feet real soon. I know you will never be flat on your back(or chest) again. I love all you guys & gals.