Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Night at the Cleveland Clinic

Karen is having a very good day at the Cleveland Clinic. Colleen Monfil will be glad to hear that Karen took three walks today. She is moving better and better each time. We just went on the final walk about 30 minutes ago and Karen walked down three seperate hallways. We came back and she is now sitting up watching Larry King with me. She is really progressing well.

Great news. Karen has been cleared to be discharged from the hospital on Saturday morning although we will probably stay at a hotel in the Cleveland area on Saturday night so Karen can get some downtime before we head back to the onslaught that is called Timmy and Julia (and Mike too).

Hey Nick - Deutchland won today 3-1. I bet they are going crazy over there for the team. I also wanted to let you know that I finally went to Au Bon Pain today for lunch. Wow - I love that place. I had the best chicken pesto sandwich and tomato and rice soup ever.

Well, we are about to call it a night and go to sleep for the night.

Love you all,

Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI AUNT KAREN
I am so happy i might get to spend 2 days with you when you get home i miss you being in cinci is't the same without u see you soon
love
Kelsey